Embroidery as a wide range of handicrafts, each country, each nation through long-term accumulation and development, have their own strengths and advantages. Geographically divided: in our country, in addition to the suzhou embroidery, hunan embroidery, yue embroidery and shu embroidery, the "four big famous embroidery, embroidery, lu embroidery, and Beijing mutuality embroidered embroidery, embroidery, hangzhou, han embroidery, fujian embroidery embroidery, in areas such as the China's ethnic minorities such as uygur, yi, dai,, kazak, yao, miao, tujia, jingbo, dong, bai, zhuang, Mongolian, Tibetan and other ethnic embroidery also has its own characteristics. There are also categories based on embroidery characteristics and materials:
1. Color embroidery generally refers to the embroidery skill of controlling pattern patterns with various color embroidery threads, featuring plain clothes with embroidery surface, rich needlework and fine stitches
Fine, bright color characteristics, more in the clothing jewelry application. The colour change of coloured embroidery is very rich also, it acts as a pen with line, pass the heavy rui of a variety of coloured embroidery line, juxtapose, crisscross produces the colour effect with China and not common. In particular, the needle method is the most characteristic to show the subtle changes in color of multiple cases, and the color depth is integrated, which has the performance dyeing effect of Traditional Chinese painting.
2, the main characteristic of bao Stem embroidery is to use thick line or cotton bottom first, so that the pattern is raised, and then use embroidery line embroidery. Flat embroidery is generally used. Bao Stem embroidery has beautiful and elegant patterns, full of three-dimensional sense and strong decoration. It is also called High embroidery, and in Suzhou embroidery, it is called convex embroidery. Bao Stem embroidery is suitable for embroidering small patterns and flowers with narrow petals, such as chrysanthemum and plum blossom, generally with monochrome thread.
3. Carving embroidery, also known as floor empty embroidery, is a kind of embroidery method with certain difficulty and very unique effect. Its biggest characteristic is in embroider is made in the process, need clip gives hole by decorative pattern, embroider gives a variety of design combination with different method in the hole that cut, make embroider face has free and easy and easy spot flower already, have ling play beautiful building empty flower again, virtual reality photograph line, rich interest. The embroidery is elegant and delicate.
4. Pasting embroidery, also known as patchwork embroidery, is a form of embroidery in which other fabrics are cut and pasted onto clothes. Stickers on Suzhou embroidery in China
Continuous embroidery also belongs to this category. Its embroider law is to stick fabric to have been cut by design requirement, stick on embroider face, also can be in stick fabric and embroider face between padded cotton wait for content, make design hump and have stereo feeling. After the paste, then use a variety of stitches to hem. The embroidery method of pasting cloth is simple, the pattern is based on block surface, and the style is chic and generous.
5. Nail embroidery, also known as disc stalk embroidery or stick thread embroidery, is to stitch various ribbons and strings on clothing or textiles according to certain patterns
A method of embroidery. There are two common stitching methods: open stitching and dark stitching, the former needle trace exposed on the line stem, the latter hidden in the line stem. Nail-thread embroidery is simple and has a long history. Its decorative style is elegant and generous. It has been widely used in kimono in recent years. Bead piece embroidery, also known as the beaded, it is the tube hollow beads, beads, synthetic gems, flash bead piece for material, such as dry clothing embroidery, to produce dazzling bling, the effect of the commonly used in stage performance clothing, to add the beauty of clothing and attractive, but also widely used in the instep, the handbag, jewelry box, etc.
6.Coss embroidery, also known as cross peach blossom, is a traditional embroidery method widely spread among the people. Its stitch is very simple, namely press
According to the warp and weft orientation of the cloth, the same size of diagonal cross stitch arranged into the design requirements of the pattern. As a result of its stitch characteristics, the pattern of cross-stitch general modeling succinct, rigorous structure, often a symmetrical layout of the pattern style. There are also realistic style patterns, mostly for natural flowers and plants. Cross - stitch has strong folk decorative style.
7.Ribbon embroidery, also known as ribbon embroidery, takes ribbon as embroidery thread to embroider directly on the fabric. Ribbon embroidery luster soft beauty, color main
Rich, decorative pattern marked and have stereo feeling, it is a kind of novel and chic kimono adornment form.
8. Drawnwork embroidery is a distinctive category in embroidery. According to the part of the design pattern, a certain amount of warp and weft are removed from the fabric first. With drawnwork embroidery surface has a unique mesh effect, beautiful, delicate, exquisite, decorative strong. Because of the difficulty of penetration, the patterns of drawnwork embroidery are mostly simple geometric lines and blocks, which are exquisitely embellished in a piece of embroidery.
9.Stamp embroidery, also known as Najin, is one of the traditional embroidery forms. It is embroidered in strict accordance with the lattice number of eyes on the checkered yarn base material
. Stamp embroidery not only has beautiful patterns, but also has rich changes with the different arrangements of horizontal, straight and oblique lines, but the empty eyes between patterns must be aligned.
Copyright © 2018-2022 NINGHOW All Rights Reserved.